top of page
Jalapeno Lime Shrimp
1 lb raw shrimp, large or jumbo, shelled (tail on or off)
1 cup The Tangy Olive White Jalapeno Lime Balsamic Vinegar
2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Wash shrimp and place into resealable plastic bag.
2. Mix Jalapeno Lime Balsamic and garlic. Add to shrimp.
3. Marinate overnight.
4. If using wooden skewers, remember to soak in water for 15 minutes before use.
5. Thread shrimp on skewers.
6. Place on grill and cook until pink. You will have to turn them once or twice.
HINT: For a fun addition, add onions and pineapple to your skewers.
The Tangy Olive
bottom of page